Volunteers are an essential part of APAC’s mission and growth. Our team of volunteers comes from a variety of industry sectors and all regions of Canada. As an APAC volunteer, you will:
- Have the opportunity to build a national network of peers and mentor
- Develop your skills while working on something you are passionate about
- Get connected with our growing list of international and local partners
We are searching for talented and passionate people to join the following committees:
Promote APAC throughout Canada
- Co-Chair, Communications Committee – Developing and implementing APAC communication efforts
- Newsletter Writer – Keep APAC members up-to-date on current events and Aboriginal news
- Social Media Specialist – Compose social media posts and monitor feedback
Engage members by creating meaningful APAC events
- Co-Chair, Events Committee – Planning and implementing APAC events
- Events Support & Communications – Be a part of event success on an APAC events team
Email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the positions above.
Membership & Outreach
Build and engage the APAC membership
- Co-Chair, Membership & Outreach Committee – Develop and implement strategies to increase membership and engage our members
- Database Management – Set up APAC database and be at the center of APAC operations and communications
Email Jonathan at email@example.com if you are interested in any of the positions above.
Develop partnerships to increase APAC’s capacity
- Grants Writer – Writing grants in collaboration with the APAC Executive Team
- Corporate Sponsorship – Engaging companies to support APAC programs and services
Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the positions above.
Serve members with distinct programs and services
- Program Delivery – Develop & implement programs to APAC members
Finance & Administration
Maintain a strong organization
- Budget Coordinator – Support the APAC Committees and Treasurer to develop the annual budget and annual report
Email Connor at email@example.com if you are interested in any of the positions above.
After connected with the committee of your choice, we will work to understand your goals and interests, so that we can work to find you a role that best suits you.