Meet the APAC team
Our dedicated group of volunteers deliver a wide variety of programs and services. APAC is made up of a Board of Directors, Advisory Board and eight volunteer committees.
Specialties: Sourcing and Talent Acquisition, Program Development, and Social Media Marketing
- Finance and Administration
- Governance, Policy and Strategy
- Programs and Services
- Membership and Outreach
- Mary Watson
Finance and Administration Committee
Governance, Policy and Strategy Committee
Membership and Outreach Committee
The Advisory Board Members meet with the APAC Board of Directors every six months to provide input and guidance on developing organizational issues.
The 2014/2015 Advisory Board Members are:
- Elder Cat Criger – APAC Elder
- Charles Coffey, O.C. – Retired Executive Vice President, Government Affairs and Business Development, RBC
- Michael Rodgers – Director, Accenture Canada
- Darryl Peck – Change Canada
- Blair Crichlow – Manager, Diversity Recruitment, RBC
- Jenn Miller – Manager, Community Funding, City of Toronto
- David Abbott – President, Morning Sky Consulting, Inc.
- Leanne Hall – National Aboriginal Client Services Leader, Partner at Deloitte Canada
- Clint Davis – VP, Aboriginal Affairs, TD
- Bob Jolicoeur – Tax Partner, Industrial Markets, KPMG